TheGeekeryBookReview

The Geekery Book Review

Dare to Resist (Wedding Dare, #0.5)Dare to Resist by Laura Kaye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dare to Resist is quintessential Laura Kaye. A dreamy military man, a sexy, intelligent woman, throw in enough steam to power a locomotive, and you have a Laura Kaye novel. I can never get enough of them.

Two people thrown together after a missed chance in the past. She wants him to see her for who she is NOW, and he comes to realize he needs someone to see him too. Throw in her favorite, well worn erotica novel (I LOVE how that plays into their whole coming together!!), and he realizes it may be possible to have what he's dreamed of having with her for the last three years.

This is a quick, fun, HOT read that has built up my excitement for the rest of the series. The whole idea behind the series and the multiple authors is fascinating and I can't wait to read them all!

"DARE TO RESIST is the prequel novella to the sexy wedding event of the year! The Wedding Dare Series brings together five New York Times bestselling authors, one sizzling story of how the bride and groom fell in love, and four super sexy tales of bridesmaids who hope to get lucky in lust—or maybe even love—at their friend’s wedding. Here’s the story that starts it all!"